La que se esta convirtiendo en una imagen típica de la ola de Los Locos a un tamaño de 244 de largo por 150 de ancho y otra diferente y para mi bastante preciosa de un surfero desde detras de la ola a tamaño 163 de largo por 218 de ancho. ¡Y diferente!
Buena elección Toño!
La inauguración es este jueves, asi que ya se por donde voy a pasar a tomarme un par de cañas. ¡Salud!
We continue to work with the image and this time we went through Suances to leave a couple of pictures of considerable size and that will serve to decorate much of the cafeteria A BORDO, in Suances.
Which is becoming a typical image of the wave of Los Locos to a size of 244cms long by 150cms. wide and a different and quite lovely to me from behind the wave with a surfer in size 163cms. long by 218cms. wide. A different picture!
Toño, good choice!
The opening is this Thursday, so I know where I will go to have a couple of rods.Health!
Which is becoming a typical image of the wave of Los Locos to a size of 244cms long by 150cms. wide and a different and quite lovely to me from behind the wave with a surfer in size 163cms. long by 218cms. wide. A different picture!
Toño, good choice!
The opening is this Thursday, so I know where I will go to have a couple of rods.Health!


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario