domingo, 13 de abril de 2014

3SESENTA, Nº169

Ya esta aquí, ya llegooooooó! El último número de la 3Sesenta con olas grandes de este invierno, con fotones, historias y mas fotones.
Bonito número, preciosa portada de Víctor González con un cántabro, Guti, dándolo todo en El Brusco y por mi parte, otra fotita más que tengo para guardar en mi colección después de una parada bastante larga. En esta ocasión, la ya mítica sesión de La Vaca y Oscar Gómez dandolo todo.
Un placer seguir colaborando con 3Sesenta.
Me tengo que poner las pilas con la carcasa. Hay mucho nivel en su interior y no me quiero quedar atrás.

Os dejo, me voy a leer......

(puede que en el siguiente número......)
Hey, it´s here already arrived! The latest issue of the 3Sesenta with big waves of this winter, with breat pictures, stories and more pictures.
Nice number, beautiful cover of  Victor Gonzalez, with a cantabric guy, Guti, giving everything in El Brusco and in my case another photo more than I have to keep in my collection after a rather long stop. On this occasion, the now legendary session in La Vaca while Oscar Gómez was surfing an enormous big wave.
A pleasure to continue working with 3sesenta.
I have to put the batteries with my waterhousing. There are a lot of quality inside and did not want to stay behind.

I leave you, I´m going to read it....

(maybe in the next issue......)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario